Online Shopping Review

Hi there! I hope you're doing pretty well. Today I'd like to share with you my experience shopping on-line. Let's get started:


Name: AliExpress
Payment: Credit Card (VisaMasterCardAmerican Express, Western Union, Bank Transfer, etc.) all processed by AliPay.

REGISTER HERE

In my opinion, AliExpress is a wonderful website for sellers and buyers. Its function is connect both parts and give the sellers some tools to make their business easier and the buyers a minimal online shopping protection. I personally trust in this website.

My orders arrived in perfect conditions, see:



Resultado de imagen de wish.com

Name: Wish

I bought a few thing in this website and my orders should arrive Spain soon. A friend of mine told me about this web and he's very glad with their results. I noticed that the products sold there are similar than the ones that are sold in AliExpress (and they also sell eye-contact lenses). But this site does not work exactly the same way than AliExpress: They don't offer coupons and don't have game-coins, but they do have discount and new offers everyday.


----

I've only tried these two shops. If you want me to add any other shop, just tell me. Please do not hesitate to write a comment and share your opinion/experience with me.

Comentarios

Entradas populares