Introducing myself

This is my first personal blog. Here I'm going to share with you all my ideas and daily experiences. I'll ask you only one thing: please don't keep your opinion for yourself. Share it with the rest of the world. Remember that many people changed the world with just a few words.

And now, I'll write here the same as I did in the About page:

'My Small Break started on April 7, 2017. I love the idea of having a blog/web page where to show you all my creativity. From handcrafts to clothing shops. I'd like to share with you some of my personal experiences or daily 'adventures'. Now I'm going to introduce myself:

My name is Rachel and I'm from Spain. I have a cat which name is Simba (yes, like the Lion King). I don't have a favourite color, but if I had to choose one, I'd choose purple. I listen to any kind of music in many types of languages and I consider myself an open-minded person. Oh, and one more thing: I still have faith in humanity.'


Comentarios

Entradas populares